Choose How You Would Like Your Donation Used at Winchester Hospital
Winchester Hospital has served the healthcare needs of our growing community for more than a century. With the help of individuals, businesses, employees, physicians and volunteers, our second century will build upon our success and further develop:
- State-of-the-art technology and facilities
- Our team of highly-skilled physicians, nationally recognized nurses and dedicated support staff
- Advanced medical and surgical treatment options
Projects You Can Support Today With Your Donation
To support these or any other purposes, or to make a general donation to Winchester Hospital, use our easy and secure online donation form or learn about how to make your donation. Or you may contact the Winchester Hospital Foundation at 781-756-2156.
- Comprehensive cancer care in one place, close to home
- A coordinated team approach including radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, surgeons, nurses and support staff
- Advanced radiation therapy treatment
- Holistic treatment, integrative therapies including massage, acupuncture, hypnotherapy, stress-reduction and Reiki
- Comforting, healing environment for every patient’s cancer care journey
- Advanced day surgery treatment, customized to serve the needs of our patients, families and friends
- Reduced wait times for surgical care
- Expanded capacity and services to address patient need
- A facility that will allow for future expansion
- State-of-the-art operating rooms designed to better accommodate laparoscopic, minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Enhanced patient privacy
- Renovated patient rooms to enhance patient and family comfort
Our Center for Cancer Care at 620 Washington Street in Winchester offers a full range of coordinated cancer treatment services, together in one location, with an onsite nurse navigator to offer help and guidance.
Emergency care at Winchester Hospital is stronger than ever. We offer the latest technology, medical care and pediatric services through a partnership with specialists from Boston Children’s Hospital.
Winchester Hospital is recognized as one of the area’s most prominent obstetric hospitals, offering a 24-hour laborist program and a Special Care Nursery for newborns in need of specialized medical care.