Enroll and Log In
New users: Access to your health information
is just a few clicks away!
Returning users: Log in now to review your health records. (Note: If you have special needs or require accommodations for website use, please use our web pages specifically designed to meet your needs.)
interactive MyHealth patient portal allows you to:
- View details of each hospital visit, such as medical problems and conditions
- Review medications
- Access inpatient laboratory results
- Review allergies and adverse reactions
- View health care providers
- View some upcoming appointments
- Review billing information and insurance providers
- Pay your bill online
- View and update your personal demographic information
In addition to viewing your own health record, the MyHealth patient portal allows you to view the health record of your children and any family member (up to age 13) for whom you are a designated health care proxy. To learn more about becoming a health care proxy, please contact our Medical Records office at 781-756-2170 and select menu option 6.