Our accreditations organizationally and in many specific clinical areas are a reflection of our ongoing commitment to excellence. Most of these designations are pursued on a voluntary basis, which is further testament to our dedication to providing the highest standards of medical care.
Winchester Hospital is accredited by these organizations:
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Blood Bank
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
- American College of Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society Continuing Medical Education
- American Diabetes Association – Diabetes Management Program
- American Nurses Association, American Nurses Credentialing Center – Magnet Designation
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
At every stage of life and for every medical need, Winchester Home Care can help, with home care services for people facing challenges of later life stages, with new babies, with disabilities, fighting illnesses, and more.
Winchester Hospital offers a wide array of leading-edge diagnostic imaging services close to home, led by a team of highly skilled general and specialty radiologists, nurses, technologists and support staff.
Winchester Hospital is recognized as one of the area’s most prominent obstetric hospitals, offering a 24-hour laborist program and a Special Care Nursery for newborns in need of specialized medical care.