Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Winchester Hospital's board-certified plastic surgeons specialize in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the body, breast and face, as well as providing the highest quality pre- and post-surgery care. We commonly perform medical procedures to improve appearance.
Find a plastic surgeon on the Winchester Hospital medical staff.
Types of Procedures
- Body contouring after massive weight loss, including body lift, brachioplasty (arm lift), thigh lift
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Breast reconstruction after breast cancer, including fat grafting
- Breast reduction
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Augmentation genioplasty (chin implant)
- Facial reconstruction after skin cancer removal
- Otoplasty (reshaping prominent ears)
- IPL (intense pulsed light) procedures
Winchester Hospital is committed to providing the most effective weight management programs and, when appropriate, the most advanced treatment for weight loss surgery.
To complement our excellent medical and surgical services, Winchester Hospital offers alternative therapies, including acupuncture, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, yoga and more.