Promoting Natural Healing
Winchester Hospital offers licensed acupuncture services as part of our integrative therapies.
Acupuncture promotes natural healing in the body and is proven to be effective in treating these conditions:
- Neurological ailments: migraines and nerve pain
- Emotional distress: stress and depression
- Digestive problems: indigestion, constipation and diarrhea
- Respiratory ailments: asthma and allergies
- Musculoskeletal pain: back pain and arthritis
- Physical injuries: chronic pain and acute sprain
- Chronic Disease Management
Acupuncture can also be effective for:
- Relief of symptoms associated with cancer treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Many other chronic ailments
The cost is $70 per session, which in some cases may be covered by insurance. You would need to submit a claim yourself, as Winchester Hospital does not bill insurance companies for acupuncture services.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a licensed acupuncturist, please contact Winchester Hospital's The Center for Healthy Living at 781-756-4700.
Winchester Hospital offers a variety of rehabilitation services – including cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy – to help you get back to your normal routine.
The skilled and caring staff at Winchester Hospital's Pain Management Center helps hundreds of patients each year reduce and cope with chronic pain so that they can lead more active and productive lives.